- Participating organizations can only receive one grand prize; the higher prize amount prevails.
- Competitive Hourly Prize recipients are additionally eligible for all Grand prizes and match; Competitive Hourly Prize recipients can only receive one competitive hourly prize; the higher prize amount prevails.
- Valley donors are defined as individuals residing or working in one or more of the Valley towns (Ansonia, Derby, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton).
- Valley organizations are defined as organizations with operations based in one of the Valley towns listed above.
- Issue area eligibility is as defined by The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and/or the prize sponsor.
Prizes are subject to change at any time.